The Next Patch

Celebrating life's great adventures..............

Thursday 24 July 2014

Celebrating creative talent & colour.........

Yesterday I added yet another adventure to my Gap Year Wanderings when I took the train to historic Bath to see the Kaffe Fasset exhibition at the American Museum......... Kaffe is a world renowned knitwear & textile designer. His maxim is to find colour in a grey world & I think by any measure he has achieved this!! 

He is renowned for his design of highly colourful patchwork fabrics. Over the years my quilting friends & I have purchased "several" pieces of his fabrics!! There is always room in the fabric stash for another piece of Kaffe's fabric........

It's a wonderful exhibition, as colourful as the dazzling pieces on display. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.........








Even the tree & the lamp posts dressed up for the occasion......




Enough colour for one day........until the next post, K.......

No comments:

Post a Comment