The Next Patch

Celebrating life's great adventures..............

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Cruising the Highway......

And so my journey continues.........having lived in Newcastle, Sydney, Brisbane & other places during the years of my working life (currently Sydney), for this next stage of my life I have decided to make my home in the lovely Hunter Valley of NSW.  To this end, in recent months I've been cruising up & down the freeway which links Sydney to the Hunter.........where I found this lovely little duplex/semi-detached cottage. Located about a 2hr drive north of Sydney it is close to Newcastle & the wonderful Hunter Valley vineyards! I took possession of the cottage on 10th February and have set about the delightful task of making it my own! Following is a photo of my new home & also one from the local rural area..........



Next task is selling my home in Sydney..............  In recent days I've been in the Hunter but I'm back home in Sydney now - creative projects & other adventures are on hold for the time being as I apply myself to task of preparing my unit for sale!!!

Until the the next blog all good wishes, K

No comments:

Post a Comment