The Next Patch

Celebrating life's great adventures..............

Sunday 10 April 2011

On the Verge of the Next Adventure........

Dear Reader, I'm excited to report that my Sydney apartment has been sold, the contracts exchanged on Friday! This was a wonderful result given it sold within a few day of going on the market......  Isn't that signboard with the SOLD sign in place a wonderful sight??????


Needless to say I'm very excited & looking forward to time for creative endeavours, decorating my new home, some travel & other life adventures.

To excite my creative juices I spent this morning roaming around the Kirribilli Art & Design Markets which are held on the second Sunday of the month. The market has a vibrant atmosphere with a designers & artisans selling a wide range of goods including clothing, jewellery, art work, fashion & homeware accessories. Great food is on sale to be enjoyed listening to live music! A visit is highly recommended - see their website for more info: http://www.kncsydney.org/index.php?content=artdesignmarket.html

Stay posted for news! K

No comments:

Post a Comment