The Next Patch

Celebrating life's great adventures..............

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas, New Year & New Life.......

Happy New Year 2012, I hope your Christmas & New Year were joyful where ever you spent it. My family's Christmas was especially sweet this year with the arrival of a new baby - my lovely niece Rylie & her husband Craig, were blessed with the safe arrival of Isaac Patrick, born on Christmas Eve. I've been for a visit & a cuddle! He is a beautiful boy - all 8.5 pounds of him!

I spent New Years in the Hunter Valley in the company of good friends. As ever the Sydney Harbour fireworks were spectacular - we enjoyed them via the TV! 
Sydney Harbour New Years Eve fireworks 2011 



Looking forward - a taste of things I'm looking forward to in 2012:
-  Starting the year with a trip to Burma & am determined to travel light!! More about this later!
-  Weaving lessons are in the plan, hoping to begin in February!
-  Planning a trip to France & the UK - departing 13April.
-  Continue the Bridge lessons - which I'm really loving!
-  As ever there will be some patchwork & other crafts along the way............

I must say the 2012 has bought with it some hot weather - at last!! It's a very hot 39 degrees today..........

May 2012 bring you many blessings, joy & lots of fun!! Until the next post, K .........

No comments:

Post a Comment